Monday, June 24, 2013

STRIPED PANT TREND FOR SUMMER


There are two hottest prints this year, first the floral, which is beautiful but not really my thing and the second is something I was quite surprised that I like it so much, the stripes. I have a few striped shirts on my closet but those are the last thing I wanted to wear, I’m not really into it but striped pants somewhat have a different appeal to me. Whenever I slip into my striped pants whether pairing it with boots or stilettos I feel so edgy, I feel like I’m Debbie Harry! Just in case you don’t know her -because majority of my friends doesn’t know most of my favorite musicians-  she is the vocalist of “Blondie” the rock band who originally sang “One Way or Another” the same song  those pretty British lads called One Direction sang.
Black and white ones are the classic look of striped pants and obviously the most favorite but actually there are more colorful versions and some are even a mix of the two hottest print trends this year.


Thnx for reading :)
Have a nice day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment