1) Have the right attitude. You can't dress swag or fly without feeling swag or fly. Swag is a way of life, not just a style of fashion. Swag clothes can be a little out there or outright ridiculous, and to be able to pull them off, you have to act like everything you wear is cool and that your body looks great in your clothes. Here's how you do it:
3) Wear swag tops. The right top will show people that you're proud of your unique look as well as your body. You can show off your stomach, or wear loose and baggy t-shirts if that's what you're in the mood for. Whatever top you wear, you have to make sure to wear it right and that it goes with your look. Here are some things to try:
- Wear a gold jacket with a lot of zippers.
4) Look swag from the belt down. Your shirt and pants should go together, or should purposefully not match. A tight shirt will look fly with baggy pants, and a baggy top can work great with tight pants. If you want to look fly, you have to have the bottoms to pull of your look. Here are a few options to try:
5) Wear fly kicks. Your shoes can make or break your outfit and can be the item that holds all of your wild patterns together. Your shoes can be the loudest and most fun part of your outfit, so you can't go wrong as long as you're trying to be outrageous. Here are some shoes to wear:
6) Have fly accessories. Part of having swag or fly is having the confidence to put yourself out there. This means that having loud, fun, or silly accessories can help complete your look. When you're trying to be fly, just a few key items can pull off your look, or you can wear a lot of accessories at once — and do it with pride. These are some swag accessories that can tie your hip outfit together: